Alpha is believed to be the first Meeting House set up by Howell Harris in 1747. The building has been re-built twice since the fist impression, the current building dates back to 1903. In 2007 it became the main centre for worship for the Builth Ecumenical Church when the PCW, URC and Baptist Churches became one.
To find out more about our churches and where they are located please click here for a map.
We do have a few redundant churches that are currently available for sale. The properties are usually offered freehold with certain restrictions upon future use and further information can be obtained from the appointed selling agent. To see our churches that are currently on the market please click here