This is the oldest Presbyterian cause in Flintshire: it was established by John and Mary Owen, Berthen Gron, in 1776. A service and children’s Sunday school are held every Sunday at 10am. Religious and social meetings are also held during the week.
To find out more about our churches and where they are located please click here for a map.
We do have a few redundant churches that are currently available for sale. The properties are usually offered freehold with certain restrictions upon future use and further information can be obtained from the appointed selling agent. To see our churches that are currently on the market please click here