The church was established in 1785 and the present chapel was built in 1785. We extend a very warm welcome to new members and visitors to the area.
To find out more about our churches and where they are located please click here for a map.
We do have a few redundant churches that are currently available for sale. The properties are usually offered freehold with certain restrictions upon future use and further information can be obtained from the appointed selling agent. To see our churches that are currently on the market please click here