Small chapel, built in 1850, with a faithful membership. The assembly room is used by the village for a variety of activities.
To find out more about our churches and where they are located please click here for a map.
We do have a few redundant churches that are currently available for sale. The properties are usually offered freehold with certain restrictions upon future use and further information can be obtained from the appointed selling agent. To see our churches that are currently on the market please click here