Seion is located in the attractive little village of Ro-wen in Dyffryn Conwy. It was built in 1841 on the site of the old Seion chapel (1819). The building houses a historical exhibition which is open throughout the year. Seion is one of the biggest chapels in the area.
Parch Helen Wyn Jones
Conwy a Dyfrdwy
10:00 (bob yn ail Sul/alternate Sunday) (Cymraeg/Welsh)