Perhaps the remotest chapel in Wales, Soar y Mynydd is located in the hills south-west of Tregaron. The chapel was built in the 1820s by Ebenezer Richards – minister at Tregaron and father of Henry Richard (1812-88) – and his trustees. The building was also used as the local school until the 1940s. Today, weekly services are held during the summer.
To find out more about our churches and where they are located please click here for a map.
We do have a few redundant churches that are currently available for sale. The properties are usually offered freehold with certain restrictions upon future use and further information can be obtained from the appointed selling agent. To see our churches that are currently on the market please click here