Trinity is the only Welsh Presbyterian chapel in Swansea city. The old church was established in the city centre in 1799 and moved to the present site in 1828. The building was damaged in an air raid in 1941 so the church was rebuilt in 1954.
The Presbyterian Church of Wales is one of the largest Christian denominations in Wales, with some 20,000 members and around 600 churches.
We do have a few redundant churches that are currently available for sale. The properties are usually offered freehold with certain restrictions upon future use and further information can be obtained from the appointed selling agent. To see our churches that are currently on the market please click here