In this section you will find resources relating to local church finance.
Information and guidelines
- Strategy Funds: application guidelines
- VAT guidelines
- Taxation of Ministers of Religion: A Rough Guide (CLAS)
- Financial recognition for Sunday services: £25 (£12.50 for lay persons) + travel expenses.
- Hong Kong Money Guidelines
- Release of Presbytery Strategy Funds (09.2016)
- Release of Capital Form From Church Investments (07.2016)
- Gift Aid form
- Central committees expenses
- Hong Kong Application Form
- Applications for Finance from the new Ministries Fund
- Siôn Ifan Scholarship Fund
For further information regarding applications for Strategy Funds, please contact your Clerk of Presbytery in the first instance.
If you are an employee of the Presbyterian Church of Wales, please see the Employment Resources page for documents relating to your employment, pension and expenses.
Please remember people in your church who can’t access the internet. Why not help them out by offering to print off information that they may find useful or contact us to request copies.